Academic year 2021-2022
The academic year is divided into four terms. The course descriptions can be found in the Course catalogue. Via these course descriptions you can also find the dates of the lectures and exams.
More information on the content of the course can be found by searching for the course on the basis of the course code in the Erasmus Course catalogue.
Period (including Christmas Holiday and exam period): 8 November 2021 - 5 February 2022
Registration deadline: 12 October 2021
- CH2219 Mobility and Constructing Identities in the Context of Globalization
- CH2211 Urban History: Rotterdam in Global Perspective
- CH2221 World Politics after Empire
Period (including exam period): 11 April 2022 – 17 June 2022
Registration deadline: 15 January 2022
- CH2210 Representing War in Popular Historical Culture
- CH2222 Epidemic Disease, Famine and Development
- CH2224 Global Environmental Politics
- CH2223 Biopower: Feeding, Breeding and Bleeding for World Domination 1870-1950
- Timetable conflicts: make sure you check the timetable for the elective to see if it does not have any overlap with the schedules of your other courses.
- Students are welcome to select any of the above-mentioned courses.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam does not have an add/drop week.
- Courses will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis - through the course registration form.
- Priority will be given to History (exchange) students.
Choose the option that applies to you and read more about the registration for the ESHCC's electives.