Academic year 2020-2021
The academic year is divided into four terms. The course descriptions can be found in the Course catalogue. Via these course descriptions you can also find the dates of the lectures and exams.
More information on the content of the course can be found by searching for the course on the basis of the course code in the Erasmus Course catalogue.
Period (including Christmas Holiday and exam period): 9 November 2020 - 5 February 2020
Registration deadline: 28 October 2020
- International Business and Nation States (CH2202)
- Historical Representation and Imagination (CH2208)
- History and Theory of International Economic Relations (CH2220)
- Biopower: Feeding, Breeding and Bleeding for World Domination 1870-1950 (CH2223)
- History of Public Order: from Feudality to Nation state (CH2221)
- Urban History: Rotterdam in Global Perspective (CH2211)
Period (including exam period): 19 April 2020 – 21 May 2020
Registration deadline: 20 March 2020
- Mobility and constructing identities in the context of globalization (CH2219)
- Representing War in popular historical cultures(CH2210)
- Geschiedenis van het Schrift (CH2215A)
- Epidemic diseases (CH2222)
- Mobility and constructing identities (CH2219)
- Timetable conflicts: make sure you check the timetable for the elective to see if it does not have any overlap with the schedules of your other courses.
- Students are welcome to select any of the above-mentioned courses.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam does not have an add/drop week.
- Courses will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis - through the course registration form.
- Priority will be given to History (exchange) students.
Choose the option that applies to you and read more about the registration for the ESHCC's electives.