Larissa van der Lugt
Een selectie van relevante onderzoeksprojecten van de laatste 10 jaar
- Impact of external trends on business model change in the Port of Rotterdam (2017-2018), SmartPort
- SELIS: digitization in the Port of Rotterdam: Living Lab approach, 2017-, European Commission
- 2017-2018: Impact of OBOR on Rotterdam and Shanghai, Smartport
- Dutch Port Monitor: calculation of socio-economic indicators (employment, added value, direct and indirect) for all Dutch ports (2014-2018)
- PORTOPIA: European FP7 project on Port Performance Indicators for all European core ports: WP leader for socio-economic indicators (employment and added value) (2013 - 2017)
- Economic impact study Cruise Terminal Cape Verde, RVO, (2017)
- Cooperation between Flemish seaports, Port of Antwerp (2015)
- Port Cooperation: study for the Ministry of Transport into the potential of cooperation for the Dutch Ports (2013)
- ULTIMATE: research and recommendations on Extended Gate Development (dry ports network) as competitive driver for the Port of Rotterdam with specific focus on the organisational and institutional aspects (2010 -2014)
- Dubrovnik: Hinterland accessibility study for the Port of Rotterdam from a governance perspective: analysis of potential institutional structure for in-port rail terminal based on projected future rail flows (2012-2013)
- Port of Rotterdam NV: Study into future market potential, based on cargo flow projections, for the investment in a new Canal Seine Nord in France on North-western European ports with a focus at Rotterdam (2012)
- Flexible Port Management: Next Generation Infrastructures program: Study on port Development, Management and Governance from a flexibility perspective (2011 – 2013)
- European Commission: workshop cycle aimed at setting the right port governance and institutional structure in the inland port of Belgrade, Servia (2011)
- Atlantic Canada, policy recommendations for developing the Atlantic Canada ports into gateways to the larger markets of Canada and Great Lakes, USA, (2010)
- Port of Rotterdam NV: Port Congestion Costs, (2009)
- Port of Rotterdam NV: Economic vision on future development of Mainport Rotterdam: a second opinion on the governments’ policy document (2009)
- Port of Flushing : Improving the rail connectivity of Zeeland Seaports: an organisational and institutional analysis (2009)
- Academic Centre for TransPORTS and Port of Rotterdam NV: Coordination in the ports’ railway sector: improvement of efficiency and effectiveness (2008)
- Project Organisation Betuweroute: Costs-calculation of temporarily lay-up of the port’s railway system (2007)
- Port of Amsterdam: Economic risk analysis for seaport access to Ports of Amsterdam (2006)
- De Langen, P. W., & van der Lugt, L. M. (2018-forthcoming). The role of public shareholders in government owned port development companies; insights from the Dutch case, International Journal of Transport Economics.
- De Langen, P.W., van der Lugt, L.M., (2018) Institutional reforms of port authorities in the Netherlands; the establishment of port development companies. Research in Transportation Business & Management.
- van der Lugt, L. M., de Langen, P. W., & Hagdorn, L. (2016). Strategic beliefs of port authorities. Transport Reviews, 1-30.
- Van der Lugt, L.M., Langen, P. W., & Hagdorn, L. (2015). Beyond the landlord: Worldwide empirical analysis of port authority strategies. International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics, 7(5), 570-596.
- Van der Lugt, L. M., Rodrigues, S. B., & Van den Berg, R. (2014). Co-evolution of the strategic reorientation of port actors: insights from the Port of Rotterdam and the Port of Barcelona. Journal of Transport Geography, 41, 197-209.
- Van der Horst, M.R., Van der Lugt, L.M., (2014) An Institutional Analysis of Coordination in Liberalized Port-related Railway Chains: An Application to the Port of Rotterdam, Transport Reviews , online available: DOI:10.1080/01441647.2013.874379
- Van der Lugt, L., Dooms, M., & Parola, F. (2013). Strategy making by hybrid organizations: The case of the port authority. Research in Transportation Business & Management, 8, 103-113.
- Dooms, M., van der Lugt, L., & de Langen, P. W. (2013). International strategies of port authorities: The case of the Port of Rotterdam Authority. Research in Transportation Business & Management, 8, 148-157.
- Van der Horst, M.R., Van der Lugt, L.M. (2011),Coordination mechanisms for improving hinterland accessibility: an empirical analysis in the port of Rotterdam, Maritime Policy and Management, Vol. 38, No. 4, pp. 415-435
- Brooks, M., McCalla, R., Pallis, A.A., Van der Lugt, L.M., (2010) Strategic Cooperation in Peripheral Ports: The Case of Atlantic Canada’s Ports, Canadian Journal of Transportation, Vol. 4, nr. 1
- Van der Lugt, L.M., De Langen, P.W. (2005) The changing role of ports as locations for logistics activities, Journal of International Logistics and Trade, Vol. 3, No. 2,
Book chapters and working papers
- Dooms M., Van der Lugt, L.M. (2018, forthcoming) Socio-economic performance assessment of port clusters: more challenges, less solutions? In Green Ports, eds J. Monios et al.
- Van der Lugt, L.M., de Langen, P.W., (2018), Value creation and value capture in the port’s business, in Port Management, cases in port Geography, Operations and Policy, eds, S. Petitt, A Beresford
- Van der Lugt, (2018), Port Development Company: Role and Strategy, in Ports and Networks, eds.H. Geerlings, B. Kuipers and R. Zuidwijk, Routledge
- Brooks, M., Van der Lugt, L.M., (2009) Transatlantic Port Issues, Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Vol. 49, No. 3 (Fall 2010),
- Van der Lugt, L.M., (2009) European policy on the Rail Freight Market: Competition and Coordination, Working paper for the North American Transport Competitiveness Council, January 2009 No.8
- De Langen, P.W. van der Lugt, L.M.,(2006) Governance Structures of Port Authorities in The Netherlands, Research in Transportation Economics, Vol. 17, Devolution, Port Governance and Port performance, eds. M.R. Brooks & K. Cullinane, Elsevier