How to stand out with your application letter and CV? This workshop will give you practical tips on how to write an excellent application letter and CV!
As you probably know; you have to "sell" yourself when applying for a job. This means that your CV is a marketing tool; that reflects who you are and what skills and experience you bring to the table. How to transform a list of activities (what a CV usually is) into a personal 'sales' document, is what you will learn in this workshop. You will also get insight how to tailor your letter for every other/new position. This will help you to stand out from the crowd!
The following subjects will be addressed:
• The theory on how to apply for a job
• Sample CV
• Job analysis: a tool that helps you to analyse a job opening
• Application letter, with focusing on;
- The two most important things that have to be in the letter; your motivation (why do you want the job?) and your personal pitch (why are you the right person for the job?).
- The differences between an open application and an application letter for a specific job opening.
This workshop will take place through ZOOM. Prior to the workshop you will receive a link to the ZOOM meeting.
Schedule your appointment here. Please enroll via @STUDENT.eur.nl.
No option available anymore? Then the workshop is fully booked.