Studying with a functional impairment
Current facets (Pre-Master)
The Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication supports students with a functional impairment as much as possible, for example by offering extra facilities (e.g. extra time, separate room) for written examinations. You can request such extra facilities with the Examination Board. To do so, follow the procedure below:
- Make an appointment with your student advisor;
- Together with the student advisor, fill out the application form;
- List the first upcoming exams for which you need extra facilities. Make sure to state the following details for each exam in this period:
- Course code and course name
- Date and time of the exam
- Submit all required supporting documents;
- Your student advisor submits the request to the Examination Board
The completed application should be submitted to the Examination Board at least 4 weeks before the first exam. The Examination Board will notify you as soon as they have processed the request.
Once the extra facilities have been conferred, you can check your allocated exam room the day before the exam on SIN Online (channel Exam locations).