Do you see your future career in the field of media and communications? Would you like to sharpen your analytical skills and think critically about developments in the media domain together with a diverse and international group of students? Do you have the ambition to follow a master in Media Studies at a top university, but you lack a proper academic background to start straight away? Then this pre-master programme is for you.
Five reasons to choose the pre-master Media Studies at the EUR:
- You will be challenged to think critically about current issues developments in the field of media and communication
- You will improve your academic and research skills and learn how to make a solid analysis and present your ideas to an audience
- You will immerse yourself in an interactive, engaging, personal and inclusive programme at a top university
- You will adequately prepare yourself for a follow-up career in the field of media and communication, such as
- When you successfully finish the pre-master, you gain direct access to the corresponding Media Studies Master (Media & Business, Media & Creative Industries, Media, Culture & Society or Media & Journalistiek (NL))