Olga Koretskaya presented paper ‘Diversity Beyond Capitalism in Makerspaces’ at the 15th European Sociological Association Conference, 31 August 2021 – 3 September 2021, Barcelona, Spain (held online).
- Olga Koretskaya presented paper ‘Diversity Beyond Capitalism in Makerspaces’ at International Conference of the Royal Geographical Society, 31 August 2021 – 3 September 2021, London, the UK (held online).
- Olga Koretskaya co-authored a report for Energy SHIFTS: “100 Social Sciences and Humanities priority research questions for renewable energy in Horizon Europe”
- Olga Koretskaya co-authored a briefing paper for the Wellbeing Economy Alliance: “Wellbeing Business: 8 ways that businesses are challenging the corporate mindset to ensure social and ecological wellbeing for all”
- Olga Koretskaya and Giuseppe Feola published a paper titled 'A framework for recognizing diversity beyond capitalism in agri-food systems'. Read an overview of the paper.
- Amanda Brandellero co-authored a blog ‘Port cities as hubs of diversity and inclusivity: The case of Rotterdam’ in the context of discussions in the LDE PortCityFutures research community. You can read the blog in English and Dutch.
- Olga Koretskaya wrote a blog ‘The future of port cities: thriving within the planetary boundaries’ in the context of discussions in the LDE PortCityFutures research community.
- Amanda Brandellero and Maurice Jansen wrote a blog ‘Making the next port city of Rotterdam’ in the context of discussions in the LDE PortCityFutures research community.
- Olga Koretskaya was among the organizers of the Second Degrowth Symposium: From Circular Economy to Circular Society. During the event participants discussed what a circular society can look like and how it can be achieved from the perspectives of practitioners and academics alike. The symposium stimulated timely and much needed debate on a holistic societal transformation. Read more.