Would you like to obtain a master's degree in Arts, Culture and Society at Erasmus University Rotterdam, but do you lack the correct prior education? Then you are a likely candidate to enrol in the pre-master Arts, Culture and Society at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Bridging the knowledge gap
During the pre-master, you will enrol in selected courses at the Bachelor’s level of Arts and Culture Studies. You will become acquainted with key concepts within sociology, history, cultural theory and international exchange of arts and culture. In addition, we offer a number of subjects that have been specially developed for the pre-master's year. After a successful completion of the pre-master, you will have all the knowledge you will need to meet the entry requirements of the master specialisation Arts, Culture and Society.
5 reasons to study Arts, Culture and Society at the EUR:
- you are trained to envision new possibilities and establish new models for the organization of arts and culture using cutting-edge insights on policy, marketing, audiences and education;
- you are taught the skills to advise and assist cultural organisations with their knowledge of marketing and understanding of public tastes and motivations;
- The master specialisation offers endless career possibilities in cultural organisations and cultural policy;
- according to Times Higher Education, EUR is one of the 200 most international universities of the world. This means encountering lecturers and students from all over the world;
- studying in Rotterdam means studying in a city with many museums, music- and film festivals. Hence, the ideal city to build a professional network.