Non-students and academic staff
If you are interested in following a course from the Health Care Management or Health Economics, Policy & Law master programme, and you have a bachelor degree at academic higher education level, you should register using the digital application form.
- A recent overview of courses can be found in the registration portal.
- Detailed course information, such as content, structure, test form, lecturers etc can be found in the course guide.
- You can follow up to 2 courses from the master programme Health Economics, Policy & Law and/or the Health Care Management master programme.
- All courses have a workload of 5 EC.
- The costs are € 250 per EC.
- These costs include the digital study programme books and exclude any books that still need to be purchased.
- The costs per EC are mandatory irrespective of whether you participate in the final exam.
- Register using the digital application form
- Make sure that your registration is complete. We can only process complete registrations.
- You will receive an automated confirmation of your registration with your ERNA account details. Save these details carefully as you will need them to access our information system.
- Your registration will be assessed by the admission committee.
- You will receive a notification from the ESHPM’s Education Service Centre as soon as possible. You will also receive a notification if the maximum number of course participants has been reached for this course.
- On placement, you will receive an invoice from ESHPM for the selected course.
- After payment of the course fees, ESHPM’s Education Service Centre will process your enrolment at Erasmus University Rotterdam. If you do not yet have a student card, you will receive this within 4 weeks after paying the Erasmus Student Service Centre.
- Ensure that you register in time, at least 10 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- We can only process complete applications from the registration portal.
- Please make sure that you do not exceed the maximum number of courses (2) when making your choice.
- You can cancel or make changes to your course choice prior to the start of the course. If you change your course choice, your application will be presented to the admission committee once more. You can change or cancel a course by sending an e-mail to email@example.com at least 5 days in advance. A fee of 50 euros will be charged if you cancel a course. Once the course has already started, it is no longer possible to cancel/change courses and you are not entitled to any reimbursement of tuition fees.
Practical (after admission)
You have received a username + password from the university. You can use this to log in to MyEUR, the digital education environment dashboard. If you have problems with enrolling for examinations, you can contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC), tel +31 (0)10 408 2323, Sanders Building (hall on ground floor, next to Erasmus Food Plaza).
The final test mark can be found on Osiris Student four weeks after every test. You can log in via MyEUR. If you pass a course, you should request a certificate from the ESSC.