ESHPM's research contributes to current issues in health care. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 in the Netherlands, ESHPM researchers have been actively involved in much research into the corona crisis. Examples include research into corona app preferences, hospital crisis decision-making, hesitations about COVID-19 vaccinations in Europe, and who should pay the COVID-19 outbreak bill. In this dossier you will find an overview of all research, publications and news articles on this theme.
- Practicing Corona: Living and caring in times of pandemic threat
- No more visits. Informal care in nursing homes prior to the outbreak of Covid-19
- Practicing Corona - Towards a research agenda of health policies
- United but divided: policy responses and people's perceptions in the EU during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Willingness to pay for an early warning system for infectious diseases
- Once we have it, will we use it? A European survey on willingness to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Leveraging User Experience to Improve Video Consultations in a Cardiology Practice During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Initial Insights