Current facets (Pre-Master)
The ZonMw programme ‘Visible links: the community nurse for a healthy neighbourhood’ was launched in 2009 and runs through to December 2013. The aim of the programme is to once again give the community nurse a role in care, health and well-being close to people in the community.
The assessment of Visible Links Rotterdam and Visible Links Vlaardingen is being carried out by Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM) on behalf of the OSER Foundation, the initiator of Visible Links Rotterdam (Rijnmond Integrated Primary Care Partnership) and Visible Links Vlaardingen on behalf of ZonMw.
Project leader and secretary:
The goal of the assessment study carried out by Visible Links Rotterdam is (1) to gain insight into the costs and benefits of implementing Visible Links for clients, 2) to ascertain to what extent clients, Visible Links and other professionals are satisfied with the care and support provided by Visible Links and 3) to describe to what extent – according to other professionals – the cooperation with Visible Links contributes to the provision of care.
The goal of the assessment study carried out by Visible Links Vlaardingen is to describe the clients of Visible Links Vlaardingen, the activities undertaken by Visible Links and the results achieved. One especially important question considered by the study is the impact of Visible Links care on the clients’ quality of life.
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- OSER Foundation, initiator of Visible Links Rotterdam
(Rijnmond Integrated Primary Care Partnership)
- Visible Links Vlaardingen
- Visible Links Rotterdam
- 22 practice projects
- Education/research: Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (Erasmus University), Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences - Institute for Health, Erasmus MC
- Dr. Jane Cramm, Prof.dr. Anna Nieboer. Het belang van zorg en ondersteuning door Zichtbare schakels voor de kwaliteit van leven van kwetsbare cliënten in Vlaardingen.
- Prof.dr. Anna P. Nieboer, Dr. Freek Lötters, Dr. Jane M. Cramm. De wijkverpleegkundige als Zichtbare Schakel in de wijk in Rotterdam.
- JM Cramm, M Hoeijmakers, AP Nieboer. (2013). Relational coordination between community health nurses and other professionals in delivering care to community-dwelling frail people. Forthcoming: Journal of Nursing Management. DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12041.