Master Cultural Economics and Entrepreneurship
Uncover the business of culture: get the art facts. How to tell the worth of an oeuvre? How do cultural entrepreneurs operate in the culture market? It's all about Cultural economics.
Why study this programme?
- The CEE Master is ranked 2nd in the world in “Arts and Cultural Management” according to the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking (out of 46) and is ranked 1st in the Netherlands by Elsevier (out of 5).
- Successful graduates have an edge as researchers in related fields, as employees in cultural organizations, and as entrepreneurs.
- Dr. Mariangela Lavanga and Dr. Ellen Loots on the aims, objectives and achievements of the international master's.
You can work at the heart of (international) cultural organisations, government agencies, NGO's or SME's. You can be the one who defines new business strategies, gives PR advice or makes policies
- Official CROHO name
- Arts & Culture
- Programme name
- Cultural Economics and Entrepreneurship
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)