Choosing the right university and study programme is quite the challenge. Erasmus University Rotterdam aims to help you in your search for the right information.
Check out our tips on how to prepare.
What’s available and how can you use it?
- General information: studying and living in the Netherlands is different from other countries. Check the recorded orientation session and housing webinar to find out how.
- Join an online event: join an information session with our students.
- Virtual experience: discover what our campus, classrooms and the city look like from your phone.
- List of programmes: easy overview with links for more information about their curricula, admission requirements and career options.
- Recorded sessions: find out if the programme is the right study option for you, just like at an Open Day! (more sessions are added when available)
- Chat with current students: they can answer your questions and tell you about their experiences first-hand.
- Programme contacts: for questions about the contents of the programme.
- Admission contacts: in case you have questions about your individual situation and how it affects your application.