Master Global Markets, Local Creativities (GLOCAL)
In this two-year, international Master, you study how local places and actors generate local competitiveness under global markets conditions.
Why study this programme?
- In this programme, you get the chance to study at three or four universities in different countries, deepening your cultural intelligence and strengthening your language skills.
- This programme brings together students from many disciplines, such as the humanities, liberal arts and social sciences.
- You will receive theoretical grounding in international business and global economies, but will be encouraged to think about global trends from a 'local' perspective.
With your knowledge about globalised economies and local entrepreneurship and creativity, you will be an assett for many international governmental institutions, companies or organisations.
- Programme name
- Global Markets, Local Creativities (GLOCAL)
- Instruction language
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2021)
- €7.200 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.650 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.650 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)