Safety 2 and beyond - Resilience meets regulation
- Jeffrey Braithwaite: Fixing problems that never happened: how to enact safety-II?
- Jessica Mesman: Exnovation: about ways of knowing and doing within real-life complexity in health Care
- Kieran Walshe: The regulatory response: how regulation might help or hinder organisational innovation, resilience, safety and improvement?
- Renate Verkaik, Annemiek Stoopendaal, Chair Paul Robben: New forms of regulation (the inspection of things that go right)
- Gerdienke Ubels, Sonja Jerak- Zuiderent: Narrative & generative accountability
- Gerdienke Ubels: ‘Renewed Quality Awareness’ (2012-2014)
- Yolande Witman, Julianne Meijers: New practices and technology to enact resilience in governance
- Suzanne Rutz, Hester van de Bovenkamp, Antoinette de Bont, Ian Leistikow: ‘Everyday life’ accountability