Master International Trade Law
This LL.M. covers the legal aspects of international trade and commerce. It is exclusively focused on international commercial law.
Why study this programme?
- The LL.M. programme International Trade Law offers you an encompassing view on international trade and commerce. In contrast to similar programmes, the focus lies exclusively with the commercial law side of matters and does not go into regulatory or public law aspects.
- You are educated by excellent teaching staff. They have both a solid (international) academic background as well as a wealth of experience in the commercial and legal practice.
Graduates will find job opportunities as in-house lawyers with companies that are internationally active, trading houses, banks and insurance companies.
- Official CROHO name
- Commercial Law
- Programme name
- International Trade Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)