Bachelor Fiscale Economie
Individuals, foundations, associations, institutions and companies: the tax authorities touch us all. Tax and legal knowledge is urgently needed for issues that affect our tax collectors.
Why study this programme?
You study Fiscal Economics in Rotterdam because:
- the field is varied and in full swing;
- the study, with economic and legal subjects, is varied;
- our teachers work at the university as well as in business and government;
- the Erasmus School of Economics in Rotterdam has all the knowledge in-house;
- fiscal economy gives you excellent career opportunities.
The Rotterdam tax economist is very popular on the labor market. Many students are even offered a job before the study is completed.
- Official CROHO name
- Fiscale economie
- Programme name
- Fiscale Economie
- Instruction language
- 3 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €6.400 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €9.000 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)