- Course dates
This programme runs three times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€ 3,300 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
This programme on leading and managing change, will bring you hands-on knowledge about the complexity and messiness of change, and how to lead it effectively. It provides practical tools and theoretical foundations, as well as a confidential and safe forum for you to learn and exchange experiences.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- understand the complexity and messiness of change
- lead change effectively in your organisation
- make realistic plans for change
- choose the appropriate style to engage others in change
- identify diverse stakeholders, and know how to deal with them
- implement strategies to deal with resistance
- apply a range of options to bring about change.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/LC