- Course dates
The fee of the MC HR & Global Mobility online course amounts to €5.950 per person. No VAT is due.
If you apply before October 1, 2021 you will get a deduction of €500.
The MasterCourse will be given online.
This academic MasterCourse has been established in collaboration with The Expatise Academy. The course will be given in English.
With this Master Course, you will meet the qualifications for the new generation HR GM professional: the International HR Business Partner.
When completed this MasterCourse you will:
- understand the coherence between the various disciplines of cross-border mobility
- be capable of providing proactive advice.
- instruct external advisors and follow and check up on their activities.
- understand how jurisdictions relate to each other in an international context and you will possess insight into compliance obligations and non-compliance consequences belonging to the various manifestations of international deployment.
- be able to estimate the effect of changing circumstances and signal risks timely.
- be capable as expert counterpart to act proactively with respect to the correct considerations in the decision-making process regarding cases of international deployment.
- be able to make visible the costs and consequences of this and recommend alternatives.
- be capable of weighing the pros and cons in order to realise the objectives of the company.
- be able to reduce the costs while maintaining quality, realise savings and mitigate compliance risks.
Features of this MasterCourse
- education at an academic level. The course will be taught by prominent experts from academia, multinational companies, government agencies and renowned consultancy firms. An overview can be found in the detailed curriculum;
- meet qualifications for the new generation HR GM professional;
- interactive: interactive sessions in which maximum commitment of lecturer and participant is demanded;
- cross-disciplinary: two weeks with lectures, in which the theory will be discussed from a multi-country, cross-disciplinary and holistic approach.
Organisations are increasingly dependent on other countries for their economic growth and future and are seeing opportunities across the border to withstand the increased competition. Due to this globalisation of economic activity, cross-border labour mobility has increased as well: employees, experts and (top) management are increasingly active on an international level. This has also added an international dimension to the position of the HR manager, which no longer applies to just a national reference framework. In this new habitat, the HR manager needs to take into account the legal, social, financial and cultural frameworks of many more countries and worldwide developments that influence the composition and execution of labour conditions. This has resulted in the creation of a new and challenging expertise: HR Global Mobility (HR GM).
The minimum admission requires a completed prior higher vocational training, academic level and relevant work experience.
The study load is 20 ects. 1 ects is 28 hours of study.
The MasterCourse consists of 20 online lectures, in which the theory will be discussed from a multi-country, cross-disciplinary and holistic approach. Prior to the lectures an online self-study will be provided consisting of e-learning tests, video lessons and memo training. Every online module needs to be completed prior to the lecture corresponding the online module.
On the one hand, this teaching method offers an individual course where you prepare intensively in your own time and at your own pace and, on the other hand, training in class that focuses on case studies and discussions with teachers and fellow students. By so doing, students can obtain advanced knowledge on and insight into the domain of international HR in general and the Global Mobility Function in particular in a relatively short amount of time.
Paper and Exam
The course will be completed with a paper that needs to be defended. The exam committee consists of prominent experts on Humans Resources and Global Mobility.
You will find more information in the brochure.
Fill in the form underneath and subscribe now for the upcoming MasterCourse Human Resources and Global Mobility.