- Course dates
This programme runs once a year, click here for the exact start dates.
Creating value is key to your company’s survival, and a deep understanding of how to measure and manage value can give you a decisive edge over your competitors. RSM’s Business Valuation programme gets you there.
RSM has led the way in teaching business valuation since it launched the Netherlands’ first Business Valuation programme in 1995. The depth of knowledge and experience of our faculty ensures that you will obtain a degree of the highest quality. During the programme, you will:
- gain a deep understanding of valuation at the theoretical as well as practical level
- learn how to apply valuation skills in strategic, financial and operational decisions
- develop valuation models you can take with you and use in practice
- have personal interaction with international experts
- have the option to work towards the Register Valuator degree.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/BV