About Fulbright Center
Since 1949, the Fulbright Commission has welcomed thousands of outstanding American and Dutch students, scholars, and teachers through its doors for the opportunity of a lifetime: the chance to study, research, and teach abroad in either the United States or the Netherlands.
- You are planning to start with a master programme or research project in the United States (US);
- Master applicants: you must be accepted to a study programme at graduate level and you should be able to demonstrate an obtained bachelor degree from Erasmus University Rotterdam;
- PhD applicants: you are staying abroad for 3 to 6 months for research or specialised courses at a American university;
- You must return to the Netherlands at the end of the study programme or research project (you must stick to the duration of the scholarship);
- You are not already staying in the US for study or other related purposes;
- You do not have the American nationality and are not planning to apply for an American residence permit;
- You haven't lived outside of the European Union (EU) for 5 years continuously or longer, in the past 6 years previous to the scholarship application date.
- Nationalities: Dutch
- Partcipating faculties: all faculties
- Level of study: Bachelor graduate & Master graduate
More details about the application procedure on the Fulbright Center website.
The deadline for 2024 has passed (18 January 2024).