Choosing a university to enroll into a PhD programmeject is the most important step in a research-oriented career. It is the highest education programme offered by universities and the outcome (i.e., results) of your PhD training trajectory determines the next steps in your career.
Check out the PhD vacancies on the following pages:
Working at Erasmus MC (Werken bij Erasmus MC)
The vacancy booklet below contains an overview of the PhD candidate positions in various labs at different Erasmus MC departments. However, if you like a given professor’s research field but not his/her PhD vacancy, you can always write him/her as e-mail addresses are provided in the vacancy text itself. Most vacancies are written in a generic way as to give you an idea of the topic they study, but also gives you some flexibility to propose some twist to the theme. In case you do not find the type of research you are interested in: this booklet includes some 50 PhD student vacancies, but there are over 200 full professors and there are some 1,500 scientific staff members. Thus, you can always look at www.erasmusmc.nl, and approach Erasmus MC staff based on the website information rather than on the information in this booklet.
- Erasmus MC PhD scholarship vacancy booklet - PRCpdf, 4.1 MB
- Erasmus MC PhD scholarship vacancy booklet - COpdf, 4.16 MB
- Erasmus MC PhD scholarship vacancy booklet – MXpdf, 4.04 MB
- Erasmus MC PhD scholarship vacancy booklet - TWpdf, 1.99 MB
- Erasmus MC PhD scholarship vacancy booklet – IDpdf, 4.13 MB
- rasmus MC PhD scholarship vacancy booklet - CLpdf, 4.04 MB