A number of important rules and guidelines and regulations are used within the faculty. These are either governmental (such as the Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER)) or internally established (such as the Erasmus Code and the regulation for the distribution of entry moments).
In addition to the TER and the Rules and Regulations of the Examination Board there are also other regulations in which procedures, rights and obligations with regard to education are established.
A few examples are the following:
- The institution part of the Student Charter;
- Regulations for maintaining order in EUR Buildings and Grounds;
- The Code of Conduct for the use of computer facilities of Erasmus MC;
- The Code of Conduct for students during clinical lectures and patient demonstrations, also referred to as the Erasmus Code;
- The Erasmus MC Guideline on scientific misconduct, the Netherlands Code of Conduct for Scientific Practice issued by the joint universities (VSNU) and the Guideline on inducement by companies (NFU).
Are you looking for the Rules and Regulations for the bachelor and master programme Medicine? Please check out the Dutch version of this website: Rules and Regulations (in Dutch).