Master Media & Business
The digital revolution and globalization have transformed the media business and other industries. New business models have been developed and new products and services have emerged.
Why study this programme?
Are you entrepreneurial and creative enough to meet the ever-changing and increasingly diverse demands of today's media and communication professions? Put yourself to the test in this engaging and entrepreneurial programme and explore how new media have transformed the media business and other international industries.
You will be up for jobs such as media analyst, communications adviser, marketer, media planner, product/brand manager, and policy maker.
- Official CROHO name
- M Media Studies
- Programme name
- Media & Business
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)*
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information