Master Media & Creative Industries
Media & Creative Industries covers current issues in organisation, policies, production, management, marketing and distribution of media companies and creative industries.
Why study this programme?
- Using state-of-the-art theory and methods, you will learn to trace, analyse and address key developments and challenges in the media and creative industries.
- You will be part of an international, interactive and small scaled classroom, enabling you to develop a comprehensive, international perspective on the media and creative industries.
You will be up for a variety of management, marketing, consultancy, communication and public relations positions in the media and creative industries and beyond.
- Official CROHO name
- Programme name
- Media & Creative Industries
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)*
- €2.168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.800 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.800 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information