If you are interested in following a course from the Health Care Management or Health Economics, Policy & Law master programme, and you are following a master programme at academic higher education level, then you can register using the digital application form.
- A recent overview of courses and detailed course information, can be found on the offered electives page.
- You can follow up to 2 courses from the master programme Health Economics, Policy & Law and/or the Health Care Management master programme.
- No costs are associated with following an elective if you have a valid master enrolment at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Register using the digital application form.
- Make sure that your registration is complete. We can only process complete registrations.
- Your registration will be assessed by the admission committee.
- You will receive a notification from the ESHPM’s Education Service Centre as soon as possible. You will also receive a notification if the maximum number of course participants has been reached for this course.
- Ensure that you register in time, at least 10 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- We can only process complete applications from the registration portal. Please make sure that you do not exceed the maximum number of courses (2) when making your choice.
- You can cancel or make changes to your course choice prior to the start of the course. If you change your course choice, your application will be presented to the admission board once more. You can change or cancel a course by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days in advance.
Practical (after admission)
The final test mark can be found on Osiris Student four weeks after every test. You can log in via MyEUR. If you pass a course, you should request a certificate from the ESSC.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact email@example.com.