Students from other Dutch universities
You may apply for a course from the Health Care Management (HCM) or Health Economics, Policy & Law (HEPL) master's programme if you are enrolled in another master's programme at a Dutch University. If you are interested in a course from ESHPM, register via Studielink for 'Electives master ESHPM'.
- A recent overview of courses and detailed course information can be found on the offered electives page.
- You can apply for a maximum of 2 courses from the HCM and/or HEPL programme.
If you can demonstrate that you are registered as a master student at a Dutch university, no costs are associated with participation in the courses. If you are admitted, you should submit an official proof of tuition fee payment (BBC) as evidence that you are enrolled at the institution concerned.
- Register in Studielink for the following programme: Electives master ESHPM.
- You will receive an ERNA account via email.
- Log in with your ERNA account in Osiris Student to submit the application for the courses of your choice, with a maximum of 2. The study load of each course is 5 EC.
- Once admitted, send the proof of paid tuition fees (bewijs betaald collegegeld) from your home university to our team Enrolment, Deregistration & Funding:
Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
attention of ESSC
- Submit a passport photo of yourself via the link that you receive via email in order to receive a student card.
- Make sure that your registration is complete. We can only process complete registrations.
- Your registration will be assessed by the admission committee.
- You will receive a notification from the ESHPM’s Education Service Centre as soon as possible. You will also receive a notification if the maximum number of course participants has been reached for this course.
- Ensure that you register in time, at least 6 weeks prior to the start of the course.
- You can cancel or make changes to your course choice prior to the start of the course. If you change your course choice, your application will be presented to the admission board once more. You can change or cancel a course by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days in advance.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact email@example.com.