Erasmus Trust Fund Scholarship
The Erasmus Trust Fund offers in cooperation with Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management a full scholarship for one excellent master student from a non-EEA country. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
The scholarship consists of a tuition fee waiver of € 9.857 and a maximum sum of € 15.000 to cover living expenses, the remaining tuition fee, and the IND immigration fee.
The requirements to be eligible for this scholarship, can be found below. This scholarship is not applicable to current ESHPM Master students. Keep in mind that there is only one scholarship available.
- The applicants nationality is non-EEA;
- The applicant have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- The applicant must be admitted to one of the following programmes:
- Master Health Care Management
- Master Health Economics Policy and Law
- The applicant must have registered for one of the above mentioned master programmes at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management in Studielink, as well as having submitted the application documents in the EUR Applications Portal before 15 April 2020.
- The applicant must have achieved excellent study results during his/her previous bachelor programme. This means an average final result of at least grade 8.0 on a grading scale of 1-10.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate the reason why this scholarship will enlarge his/her opportunity to study at Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management by including a budget plan, indicating how much money he/she expects to spend each month.
- The applicant must have completed the immigration application before 15 May 2020. Completing the immigration procedure entails having submitted the immigration application documents. For more information, please see the immigration procedures for prospective students
- The applicant must be enrolled no later than 1 September of the academic year for which the scholarship/fee waiver is being requested and must comply with the residence requirements;
The applicant granted this scholarship should be aware that it applies to only one academic year. All applicants are to be aware that there are multiple applicants for only one available scholarship. No rights can therefore be derived when the above mentioned minimum application criteria are met. Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management and the Erasmus Trust Fund reserve the right to withdraw the offer for the scholarship if the applicant fails to comply with the above mentioned terms and conditions.
Amount and payment
The student will receive a sum of maximum € 15.000 from Erasmus Trust Fund to cover living expenses and the IND immigration application fee. On top of that, the student will receive an Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management tuition fee waiver for academic year 2020-2021, which will lower the tuition fee to the statutory fee (€ 2.143).
- Students must submit their grant application before 15 April, 2020;
- Students must submit their application for the master Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law by no later than 15 April, 2020;
- Please note that grant applications will only be considered if the student has also submitted an application for the master Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law before the deadline;
- Please fill in the online registration form completely;
- The registration form shall be complete only if accompanied by:
- Motivation statement (max 2 A4)
- Certified copy of your (most recent) academic transcript, including your GPA calculated up to the moment of application. If the GPA is not presented on your academic transcript, we kindly receive a certified statement confirming your obtained GPA.
- Budget plan
The application will be open from 15 November 2019 until 16 April 2020 (deadline: 15 April 23:59). Please note that scholarship applications received – or incomplete – after the deadline, will not be considered.
The applications will be reviewed after 15 April 2020.
All applicants will be officially informed via e-mail about the outcome of their scholarship application. If you are awarded the Erasmus Trust Fund Scholarship and Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management Waiver, you will receive all further details in the nomination email. All emails will be sent in the beginning of May 2020.