Holland Scholarship Programme
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Scholarship amount and conditions
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000,- and € 15.000,-. The student will receive the amount through 10 monthly payments (from October 2021). This particular scholarship cannot be used as a reduction on tuition fee but may apply for the deposit of the cost of living as part of the immigration procedure.
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are applying for a full-time, English taught master’s programme at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management;
- You have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You must have achieved excellent study results in your prior education. This means an average final result of at least grade 8.0 (or the equivalent) during their prior education. For these purposes, prior education means:
- for prospective bachelor students: secondary education abroad
- for prospective master students: previous bachelor study abroad
- You meet the specific requirements of Erasmus University Rotterdam (to be announced once it is possible to apply)
Students who have applied for a bachelor’s or master’s programme at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management and who meet the application criteria can apply for the scholarship before 1 May 2021.
The application procedure for the Holland Scholarship Programme is as follows:
- Please fill in the online application form completely.
- The registration form shall be complete only if accompanied by a letter of motivation and a complete application or enrolment for a full-time, English taught master's programme at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management.
- You will have to pay the institutional tuition fee because you do not meet the nationality requirement for the lower statutory fee;
- Selection will take place from 1 May to 20 May 2021.
- Students will be notified of the awards committee's decision before 1 June 2021.