Holland Scholarship Programme
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Scholarship amount and conditions
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. The amount will be transferred in two instalments (November 2019 and February 2020) after you have paid the full tuition fee amount. The scholarship will only be rewarded when you will start with the same programme for which you have applied and for which you have received admission.
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are applying for a full-time, English taught master’s programme at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management;
- You have never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You have to pay the tuition fee because you do not meet the nationality requirement;
- You must have achieved excellent study results in your prior education. This means an average final result of at least grade 8.0 (or the equivalent) during their prior education. For these purposes, prior education means:
- for prospective bachelor students: secondary education abroad
- for prospective master students: previous bachelor study abroad
- You meet the specific requirements of Erasmus University Rotterdam (to be announced once it is possible to apply)
Students who have applied for a bachelor’s or master’s programme at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management and who meet the application criteria can apply for the scholarship before 15 April 2019.
The application procedure for the Holland Scholarship Programme is as follows:
- Please fill in the online application form completely.
- The registration form shall be complete only if accompanied by a letter of motivation and a complete application or enrolment for a full-time, English taught master's programme at Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management.
- Students will be notified of the awards committee's decision before 1 June 2019.