For which kind of issues can you contact the study advisers?
• Information and advice about the study programmes and the educational programme
• Arrangements in case of circumstances that might influence study progress, such as illness, disabilities, personal circumstances or top sports
• The Binding Study Advice (BSA)
• Choices in study planning, study progress and study delay
• Advice about writing requests to the Examination Board
Changes to the accessibility of the study adviser
Please note that there can be daily changes in the availability of the team of Study Advisers. Changes are indicated on the website and via Sin Online.
Not a student at ESHPM but you do have questions about the study programmes and the education program?