Master Health Care Management
Do you aspire to be a critical thinking manager in the healthcare sector? Study Health Care Management in Rotterdam and be ideally prepared for a promising career.
Why study this programme?
• Healthcare is a dynamic field with many complex problems that you will face as a manager.
• Creative and flexible professionals with a proper academic background are needed to successfully deal with these problems.
• Practise academic, reflective and personal skills and be optimally prepared for a position as a healthcare manager.
In practice, you usually start your career by working as management assistant, quality manager, or policy advisor. After that you can move into more responsible positions.
- Official CROHO name
- M Health Care Management
- Programme name
- Health Care Management
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)