Masteropleiding Health Care Management
Do you aspire to be a critical thinking manager in the healthcare sector? Study Health Care Management in Rotterdam and be ideally prepared for a promising career.
Waarom deze opleiding?
• Healthcare is a dynamic field with many complex problems that you will face as a manager.
• Creative and flexible professionals with a proper academic background are needed to successfully deal with these problems.
• Practise academic, reflective and personal skills and be optimally prepared for a position as healthcare manager.
In practice, you usually start your career by working as management assistant, quality manager, or policy advisor. After that you can move into more responsible positions.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- M Health Care Management
- Programme name
- Health Care Management
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €11.600 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €11.600 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)