- Medical and nursing leadership
- Quality and patient safety improvement
- Performance management systems
- Patient flow, healthcare purchasing
- Co-production of care with engagement of patients
- Big data
In our empirical research we address research problems with a broad range of both qualitative and quantitative approaches, including interventionist, evaluative and observational designs. We have a strong track record of participation in EU-projects, and are involved in the Rotterdam Global Health Initiative.
Our research and education is based on various disciplines: operations and logistics management, leadership and organizational behaviour, innovation management, financial management and information management. We are highly committed to deliver excellent research-driven courses in the bachelor in Health Policy & Management and the fulltime and part-time master's programmes in Health Care Management .