Master International Arbitration and Business Law
International Arbitration and Business Law LL.M. provides its graduates with a unique set of international arbitration skills together with a solid expertise in international business law.
Why study this programme?
You will be educated by a stellar faculty. Teachers in the programme have both a solid (international) academic background as well as a wealth of experience from commercial and legal practice.
Our graduates have great job perspectives!
- Official CROHO name
- M Commercial Law
- Programme name
- International Arbitration and Business Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)