Current facets (News page)
The Covid-19 Corona-virus epidemic is an unlikely but real human tragedy which can teach us a lesson or two on how crisis situations alter power relations and knowledge is processed.
- Criminologist Dr Robby Roks gives an explanation about the Crips in a reconstruction article from NRC about "Keylow".
On Wednesday 19 February, criminologist Dr Robby Roks of Erasmus School of Law gave an explanation in NRC about the Crips and more specifically about Delano R. (Keylow).
This Vici grant will enable her to further develop her innovative line of research in the area of civil justice and to consolidate her research group in the coming five years.
'Seeking health below the radar: Undocumented People's access to healthcare in two Dutch cities'.
Research into the limited uptake of healthcare by undocumented people in the Netherlands
Bernold Nieuwesteeg writes column about the GDPR lottery in Data, Cybersecurity & Privacy
- Professor Frank Weerman responds to youth violence on RTV Rijnmond
In 2017, young people were convicted 280 times for the illegal possession of weapons and in 2019 this number rose to 395 times.
- Boosting extraterritorial border management operations in Western Balkans and beyond
Frontex has been at the forefront of the European Union’s policy in the field of external border management.
- Prof. Sigrid Hemels in 'Financieele Dagblad' about the fiscal position of women in income tax
The rules in support of breadwinner families, the so-called "aanrechtsubsidie", stand in the way of the labor participation of women and undermine the principle of financial capacity.
- Erasmus School of Law research is the basis for scoop
The effect and social potential of the reporting obligation regarding data breaches can be improved; among other things, by making the data breach database available for scientific research.