Stephanie Triefus is a PhD Candidate at the Erasmus School of Law. Her doctoral research concerns human rights and international investment law, and is part of the Erasmus Institute for Public Knowledge working group on Regulatory Depoliticization: Mega-Regional Economic Integration & Human Rights. Supervisors: Alessandra Arcuri and Jeroen Temperman.
Erasmus School of Law
- Burg. Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam
- Federica Violi, Alessandra Arcuri, Ioannis Kampourakis & Stephanie Triefus (2022) - Legal Analysis of Select Issues under the EU-China Comprehensive Agreement on Investment - [link]
- Stephanie Triefus (2021) - Climate change and international investment law – a dangerous mix? - [link]
- Stephanie Triefus (2020) - On an Equal Basis with Others: Deaf Community Access to Emergency Broadcasting Through Bushfires and a Pandemic – Part II: The CRPD and Access to Information - [link]
- Alessandra Arcuri, Federica Violi, Sophia Paulini & Stephanie Triefus (2020) - Investment Law in Corona Times: How Myths Fuel Injustice - [link]
- Stephanie Triefus (2022) - Human Rights and International Investment Law PhD Workshop
- Stephanie Triefus (2022) - Business and Human Rights and Empirical Legal Research - Reflections on Field Work in Roșia Montană
- SE (Stephanie) Triefus (2021) - ISDS and the UNGPs: Should businesses assess human rights impacts before initiating investor-state arbitration?
- Stephanie Triefus (2021) - NNHRR Doctoral Research Forum
- Stephanie Triefus (2021) - Participation and international investment law
- Stephanie Triefus (2021) - Netherlands Network for Human Rights Research (External organisation)
- Stephanie Triefus (2020) - Business and human rights treaty: A new era for public participation in international investment law?
- Stephanie Triefus (2020) - Do foreign investors have a responsibility not to challenge COVID-19 measures via investor-state dispute settlement?
- Stephanie Triefus (2020) - Human rights and international investment law