Are you part of an organization that utilizes chatbots to enhance workflow processes? Or do you employ AI or data-driven technology to improve operations? Do you possess a challenging problem that you'd like ambitious master's students from Erasmus University to tackle? Then, you're the one we're searching for!
Challenges in AI and Technology Integration
Our master's students are ready to take on demanding challenges emerging within organizations due to the increasing adoption of AI. These challenges include:
- How does the implementation of a chatbot impact relationships between employees and customers?
- Professions can transform due to technologies like ChatGPT. How do employees envision the future of their careers, and what are their expectations, concerns, and needs?
- What new skills are essential when employing automated techniques such as autonomous vehicles or automated document checks?
What Will Students Do?
If you have a challenge of this nature, we will match your organization with a team of approximately 6 students. This team will then engage with your challenge. At the end of the course, they will present to you a diagnosis of the problem and a potential direction for a solution!
What We Ask of You
As a client, we kindly request you to:
- Deliver an online presentation regarding a case related to the challenges your organization faces due to AI or technology on November 17, 2023;
- Respond to emails and attend meetings with your group of students;
- Provide students with your expertise and knowledge;
- Attend the final presentation on February 2, 2024, from 14:00 to 18:00.
In total, it will require approximately 20 hours of your time.
- The course begins on November 15, 2023, and concludes on February 2, 2024 (10 weeks);
- The course is conducted in English;
- The application deadline is Friday, October 13, 2023;
- You can apply through Moon Fung Fong (Knowledge Broker at Erasmus University Rotterdam) via email@example.com or +31 6 342 649 61.
We are eager to collaborate with you and provide students with the opportunity to work on your case!