Master Accounting and Auditing
For number-crunchers who want to see beyond the facts and figures, become a first-rate financial economic expert at Erasmus School of Economics.
Why study this programme?
At Erasmus School of Economics, you find yourself in a city where all midsize and larger auditing firms are located. Add our vast and active network to the theoretical knowledge and practical skills you will gain from this programme, and you know this is the place to start your international career.
Chartered Accountant, internal auditor, management consultant, financial economical expert? Regardless of your career preference, with an Accounting and Auditing programme you are welcome.
- Official CROHO name
- M Accounting, Auditing and Control
- Programme name
- Accounting and Auditing
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15,600 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)