Master programme Business Analytics and Quantitative Marketing
Do you want to help businesses understand their customers better and make smarter decisions?
Why study this programme?
At Erasmus School of Economics we are leaders in quantitative research and renowned for our high-quality practice-based teaching methods. Add this to our close ties to the business world and our many successful alumni in the field… and you know why Rotterdam is where you want to specialise in Business Analytics and Quantitative Marketing.
Solid (management) decisions in business and marketing increasingly depend on quantitative analysis. Not surprisingly, business analysts are in high demand.
- Official CROHO name
- Econometrics and Management Science
- Programme name
- Business Analytics and Quantitative Marketing
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €14.700 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)