Is this study for you?
If you're interested in how algorithms can be racist, how your smartphone is a political object, or how climate change becomes an issue for a growing population, this master programme (MSc) is for you
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 June
- provides the tools to critically analyze the key issues of today;
- works from, and helps develop, students own engagement with those issues;
- has dedicated professors, awarded with the best teacher awards by students in their department, and with experience in public social science;
- has small-scale, interactive tutorials, with lots of attention for the individual student;
- improves students’ ability to meaningfully work with people who come from a variety of backgrounds.
Watch the study programme video
Want to learn more? Meet us here
The ability to dissect major public issues and to consider them from multiple perspectives is key whether you will be a journalist, NGO worker, teacher, social worker, entrepreneur or policy maker.