Master Engaging Public Issues
If you're interested in how algorithms can be racist, how your smartphone is a political object, or how climate change becomes an issue for a growing population, this master programme is for you.
Why study this programme?
- provides the tools to critically analyze the key issues of today;
- works from, and helps develop, students own engagement with those issues;
- has dedicated professors, awarded with the best teacher awards by students in their department, and with experience in public social science;
- has small-scale, interactive tutorials, with lots of attention for the individual student;
- improves students’ ability to meaningfully work with people who come from a variety of backgrounds.
The ability to dissect major public issues and to consider them from multiple perspectives is key whether you will be a journalist, NGO worker, teacher, social worker, entrepreneur or policy maker.
- Official CROHO name
- Programme name
- Engaging Public Issues
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.100 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)