Master International Arbitration and Business Law
This LL.M. programme provides its graduates with a unique set of international arbitration skills together with solid expertise in international business law.
Why study this programme?
This LL.M. programme is tailored to cover both procedural and substantive law aspects of the international dispute resolution. This LL.M. gives you a head start to commence your career in the field of international dispute resolution.
Graduates will have acquired advanced, specialized legal training and will be qualified to work in multinational legal environments including as in-house legal counsel and as attorney.
- Official CROHO name
- M Commercial Law
- Programme name
- International Arbitration and Business Law
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)