Master programme Operations Research and Quantitative Logistics
Become an expert in logistics, supply chain management or workforce optimisation.
Why study this programme?
This specialisation focuses on areas in transport and logistics requiring strong quantitative skills. It differs from other standard logistics or supply chain management programmes in the sense that you also learn all about the methodology underlying advanced decision support systems. Giving you the edge.
With this specialisation, you can easily secure employment in sectors that are in increasing need of quantitative skills, like logistics / transport, healthcare and utilities.
- Official CROHO name
- Econometrics and Management Science
- Programme name
- Operations Research and Quantitative Logistics
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Statutory fee)
- €11.600 (Institutional fee: EEA/EU students)
- €14.700 (Institutional fee: NON-EEA/EU students)