This summer, ORCID has updated the look of your ‘public’ ORCID record. What’s new?
- New layout and colours make the record easier to read.
- Your ORCID iD is more prominent.
- The name section moved to the right-hand side of your record, and name variants are grouped together.
- On the left side, the order of items such as Keywords, Other IDs, Websites & Social Links, has changed.
- If visible ‘for everyone’, your email address features more prominently.
- Under Activities, the Employment, Funding, Works, and Peer review sections, are outlined more clearly.
- You can collapse all Activities with one click, making it easier to navigate a lengthy record.
- The new record is more mobile-friendly.
Read more about the new interface on the ORCID blog.
The upgrade release of your private record - the page you see when signed in in your ORCID record, where you can add your works, funding, affiliations etc.- is scheduled for late 2021.