You have probably all read or heard about our upcoming move from the Tinbergen Building to the E- and N-building during the Christmas Holidays.
Click here to see the allocation of workplaces in the E- and N-building. We will inform you in due course about the exact assignment of your temporary office in these buildings.
We would like to inform you on the book-shelf space in our temporary setting, which will be the same as in the renovated Tinbergen Building when we are going back after around 2 years. There will only be 3 metres of book-shelf space available per person, which probably means that it is time to tidy up your room!
We have already put some containers in the corridors and near the elevators for all your paperwork you want to throw away. There are special grey containers for confidential material, contents of which will be destroyed in a special way. For these grey containers, please contact your office manager (for the Dean’s office, please contact either Georges Span or Tineke Kurtz). For other waste (restafval) containers can be ordered as well.
Hereby some practical information what to do with the documents currently kept in your own office and to whom to turn to:
- Written exams or Thesis and assessment forms; secretariat
- Copies of lists with grades of the exams; into the grey container (to be destroyed)
- Receipts and travel documents as attachments for reimbursements; secretariat
- Confidential papers which you think should be put into the central archive; discuss with the office manager (for the Dean’s office, please contact either Georges Span or Tineke Kurtz)
- Signed contracts or agreements; office manager (for the Dean’s office, please contact either Georges Span or Tineke Kurtz)
- Documents concerning registration and admission of (new) students, please contact Head OSC
- Documents of the examination board – please contact Georges Span, head OSC
- If there is material which could be important for ESE and therefore might be important to keep (i.e. for historical purposes) please contact office manager (for the Dean’s office, please contact either Georges Span or Tineke Kurtz)
If external storage is needed, EUR found and external company where storage space can be hired. If you need boxes for material to take home, please ask the secretariat to order this for you.
If you have any questions regarding the relocation, please ask your own representative/relocation coordinator or the secretariat.
Good luck, and to be continued!