Masteropleiding Media, Culture & Society
You will dive into the production, reception and content of various media as well as their social and cultural meanings and uses.
Waarom deze opleiding?
- You gain up-to-date knowledge about production, distribution, and the reception of media on- and offline;
- Participate in an interactive programme where the combination between theory and practice will train you to develop a vision on the social, economic and cultural aspects of media;
- Intensive training in analysing the complex developments in the media sector and translating the fast changing media world from research to practice.
Many graduates fulfil management, marketing, and public relations functions in the media and communication sector, the creative industries or the art world.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- Media Studies
- Programme name
- Media, Culture & Society
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2018-2019)
- €2.060 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €10.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €10.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)