- Course dates
This programme runs two times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€900 - We offer a 25% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Good leaders are good communicators. They are not just effective and efficient at what they do, they use a range of communication styles to gain resources, attract support, resolve conflicts. Developing this range of styles – skills you can use in an increasing variety of contexts and work relationships – is essential if you want to increase power and impact.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- overcome fear of public speaking
- craft effective messages
- evaluate your stakeholders to customise your communications strategy
- align body posture, tone of voice, and content to your intended communication aims
- use the best language for encouraging participation and contribution of ideas or for directing a discussion toward a decision
- develop presentations which persuade, not just inform.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/CFW