- Course dates
27, 28 and 30 June
This masterclass focuses on the corporation’s responsibility to its key constituencies such as customers, employees, shareholders, communities, and the environment, in all parts of their operations. This concept extends beyond obligations to comply with regulations alone, and finds companies taking further steps voluntarily to ‘do well by doing good’.
In this course, we will study the interplay between business and society, and explore how companies can meet stakeholder expectations in a manner that balances social, environmental and economic goals. The multi-industry case study structure of this masterclass helps you gain insights and hands you tools to confront the complex challenges in various industries while developing and communicating CR initiatives.
In this programme, you will:
- To provide you with an overview of corporate responsibility (CR) so you learn how it can enhance reputation and value in today’s global business environment
- For you to be able to assess a corporation’s responsibility to various constituents
- To provide you with tools and frameworks related to CR that will be essential for your success as a corporate communication executive
- To examine best practices and potential future practices for integrating CR in global corporations
- To help you determine your own responsibility as a leader.
Who should attend?
The masterclass is designed for experienced professionals in the field of corporate communication, public affairs, general management, and consultancy.
This executive-level masterclass offers professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
This is a programme of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/CR