Current facets (Events calendar)
From 19 March till 31 May Erasmus University Rotterdam organizes the exhibition OUTSIDER ART in Erasmus Gallery.
- Genetics of Tissue Macrophage Development and Function from Zebrafish to Human Disease
- Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma, Improving Prognostication and Palliative Treatment
- Immune Treatments of Solid Tumors and T Cell Monitoring
This workshop will give you insight in how to make your job hunting in the Netherlands more successful!
- Perioperative Safety in Middle-Income Countries
To celebrate the start of spring, we (Studium Generale & ESN-Rotterdam) are organising our famous Open Air Cinema. This time you have all voted for A Quiet Place!
A special issue of the "Regulation and Governance" journal on the "Governance of Emerging Disruptive Technologies" brings the authors together for a private workshop at the Erasmus University.
How can EUR lecturers stay on top of their (educational) game? Micro credentialing is not only for students, but also for teachers.
- The Value of Happiness in Entrepreneurship