Course Diploma Programme in Digital Transformation
- Course dates
Become a better digital transformation advisor in your organisation by applying new knowledge and skills to your business challenge.
After you have completed the programme, you will be able to:
- turn digital disruption from threat into opportunity by capturing value for your organisation by instigating a digital transformation initiative
- align and mobilise your people and other stakeholders to support your initiative
- focus on the real priorities and discover valuable superior insights
- design actionable plans with real business performance impact
- refine your plan and obtain sound arguments to persuade stakeholders to support its implementation.
Who should attend?
- Access to RSM’s world-class academic research and expertise.
- Improve and validate your knowledge, skills and experience.
- Learn from your peers’ experiences and extend your professional network.
- Work towards implementing a digital transformation initiative in your organisation – for example in online marketing – together with top faculty and professional consultants.
- Obtain a Digital Transformation Diploma from RSM.
You can choose three from a range of four subjects that will equip you to drive digital transformation in your organisation: Digital Analytics, Digital Strategy, Digital Innovation, and Digital Leadership and Change.
- Course dates
- 9 days
- Offered by
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- Business administration
- Instruction language