- Course dates
This programme has several modules throughout the year, click here for the exact start dates.
€13,225 - €14,175 We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
Are you moving into the role of a manager or supervisor for the first time? You will need techniques and competences for running your team smoothly and effectively; you also have to deal with pressure from your manager and team members. But you can’t navigate this phase in your career relying only on the skills you learned in your undergraduate studies.
After this programme, you will be able to:
- fast-track your development as first-time manager with your new knowledge and skills
- communicate more effectively with every level of your organisation
- steer your team successfully towards a common goal
- further align your internal and external stakeholders and shareholders
- understand core managerial and leadership competences and use practical tools for ongoing success
- use academic reasoning in your daily operations
- make decisions and moves with more confidence, personally and professionally.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/DPGM