- Course dates
This programme runs two times a year, click here for the exact start dates.
€3,300 - We offer a 10% discount for alumni from Erasmus University Rotterdam and RSM. Click here for more information about the discount.
How can the financial sector contribute, or even speed up, businesses’ transition to long-term value creation within a sustainable economy? If it means combining financial, social and environmental values, what pathways and challenges are there for sustainable investing and lending?
During the programme, you will:
- learn how to link finance to sustainability challenges
- understand the sustainability transition of the global economy
- learn how companies and financial institutions can adapt to a more sustainable economic model
- gain knowledge about the newest approaches in sustainable investing and lending
- learn how to set up an active dialogue and engage with companies
- discover practical tools to implement sustainable investing and lending in your organisation
- get access to an international network of academics and practitioners.
- Email address
All of our RSM open programmes can also be offered ‘in-company’ to a group of participants solely from your organisation. This allows you to concentrate fully on your organisation’s own issues and situation, and we can schedule the programme at the time and location you prefer. We can also tailor the content to fit your organisation’s needs. Please feel free to contact us for a no-obligation proposal and to explore the possibilities.
This is a programme of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. For more information about the programme, visit our website: RSM.NL/SF